DC Centrifugal Fans
A DC centrifugal fan is a mechanical device with rotating impellers from which it draws kinetic energy to push out the air in a particular direction. It has a housing or an enclosure which helps maintain the direction of the outgoing air or gas. The kinetic energy of the rotating impellers increases the speed and volume of the outgoing stream of air or gas. These fans are also known as centrifugal blowers. The feature that distinguishes them from axial fans is the pressure ratio. When we say DC or direct current, the flow of electric current is unidirectional unlike AC fans. Sofasco International is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of high quality, cost effective , RoHS, certified DC centrifugal fans.
Click on the model below for specifications, and Order On-line
Features of DC Centrifugal Fans by Sofasco
We offer several models of DC centrifugal fans with each offering some or the other distinct features. Here are some common featured of our DC centrifugal fans:
- Size Range: The size of our centrifugal fans ranges from 133mm to 225mm.
- Voltage Range: The voltage range for 24V is 14.0 to 27.6, while for 48V it is 28.0 to 56.0.
- Pillow Material: We use die cast aluminum as the pillow material.
- Impeller Material: The impeller of our DC centrifugal fans is made of UL94V-0 plastic.
- Cooling System:These fans are suitable for fast cooling or air and equipment in the vicinity. The speed of the fan ranges from 2000 to 5000 RPM, and the air flow ranges from 105.94 to 264.85 CFM.
- Operating temperature range: The operating temperature range for these fans is from -10°C to +70°C, without condensation.
- Validity:The expected operational life of the ball bearings in these fans is 50,000 at 20 degrees Celsius.
- Safety Information: All our DC centrifugal fan models are UL, TUV, RoHS, and CE listed and certified.
Benefits of DC Centrifugal Fans
There are many beneficial features of DC centrifugal fans, and we offer added features to make them better. Here are some of benefits of these fans:
- Our fans come with the pulse-width modulation or PWM technology.
- The noise level of this fans is minimal and ranges from 49 to 69 dBA.
- Their features also include the rotation detector (RD) and frequency generation (FG) functions.
- Our fans have an IP56 or Ingress Protection 56 rating.
- All our DC centrifugal fans have a storage temperature ranging from -40 to +70 degrees Celsius.
- They have a good energy efficiency and hydraulic efficiency.
- They are designed to be durable and can resist corrosion and harsh environments.
- Our fans have temperature control features and can also restrict the motor from overloading.
- They are mostly lightweight, easy to use, and low on maintenance.
Applications of DC Centrifugal Fans
DC centrifugal fans are suitable for high-pressure applications. They find applications in the following areas:
- Medical devices
- Entertainment systems in automobiles
- Switches in the telecom sector
As a reliable DC centrifugal fans manufacturer, we assure you the best quality and service. If you are looking for DC centrifugal fans for your exhaust or other applications, you can go through the features of models available with us. In case of any specific or technical queries, do get in touch with us on phone or email.