Common Features of DC Telecom Fans by Sofasco
The common features of DC telecom fans listed below.
- Material: DC axial telecom fans are made from Thermoplastic PBT.
- Life Expectancy: The life expectancy of our DC axial telecom fans ranges between 40000 hours to 70000 hours.
- Operating Temperature Range: These telecom fans can be operated under a temperature range of -20° C to +70° C.
- Safety Standards: To achieve industrial safety these fans are manufactured in compliance with UL and CE standards.
Benefits of DC Telecom Fans
The benefits of utilizing DC telecom fans are discussed below.
- The DC telecom fans are designed for a versatile speed range between 3300rpm to 5000rpm. Therefore, based on the requirements like sensitivity of products, and heat management considerations, the speed of telecom fans can be adjusted.
- The integrated DC motor operating structure of these fans offers high efficiency and durability. The DC motor operates on 48 VDC, therefore reduced energy consumption is achieved.
- These DC axial telecom fans generate no noise, which adds value to the quality of telecom operations. Owing to noise reductions, the problems like vibrations can be overcome.
- Unique blade designs offer consistent airflow and due to the same, minimum air drag, back-pressure, etc. are faced.
Owing to the above-listed benefits, the scope of application of these DC telecom fans by Sofasco is quite vast.
Applications of DC Telecom Fans
The heat management requirements for different telecom operations differ according to the specifications of products. Sofasco’s telecom fans are suitable for the following telecom applications.
- Control Servers
- Server Storages
- Servo Controllers
- Telecom Enclosures
- Telecom Switchboards
- Optic Switches and Transceivers
- RFI Modules
- Communication Amplifiers
- Cabinet Inverters
- Wireless Video Broadcasting Units
The quality, performance, and safety of our DC axial telecom fans are important. Therefore, we assure that each product is manufactured in compliance with the industry standards and is tested before dispatch.
In case of any queries about our DC telecom fans, please contact our team today at email@example.com or 1-800-356-4159. Our experts will be happy to assist you.