Features of DC Cross Flow Fans and Blowers Offered by Sofasco
All our tangential cross flow fans are designed to ensure lasting performance in challenging industrial conditions. The following are a few popular features of our DC cross flow fans.
- Impeller Sizes: Our DC cross flow cooling fans are available in sizes from 25mm to 90 mm, which makes them a perfect fit for compact spaces. We can provide these tangential cross flow fans with double impellers.
- Material: The impeller and housing is made of aluminum, which makes them lightweight, durable, yet performance-driven.
- Bearings: These DC cross flow blowers are provided with ball bearings, which help reduce friction, thereby resulting in less wear and tear. The ball bearings enable the fan to operate smoothly over extended periods in challenging environments.
- Operating Voltages: The DC cross flow cooling fans can be availed in a wide range of operating voltages from 12V to 48V.
- Operating Temperature Range: Our DC cross flow fans can be operated across a vast temperature range from -20°C to 50°C.
- Environmental Sealing: We can provide these industrial blower fans with IP54 and IP55 sealing options.
- Safety and Compliance: All the DC cross flow fans displayed on this page are RoHS compliant and protected for impedance.
Benefits of Using High Performance DC Cross Flow Fans
Our DC cross flow fans are preferred over other competitor products due to their distinct advantages. The following are a few benefits that have contributed to their easy acceptance and popularity.
- These fans are designed to produce broad, yet uniform airflow patterns. Its tangential airflow pattern ensures consistent airflow across a wide area.
- Our tangential blower fans, with their uniform airflow pattern, find application in HVAC systems, electronic components, and more.
- Our DC cross flow fans feature a slim profile, making them an ideal choice for limited-space environments.
- DC cross-flow fans with their wide airflow distribution and laminar flow characteristics help dissipate heat from heat-generating components and maintain optimal operating temperatures.
- This effective heat removal leads to lasting performance, reliability, and longevity of electronic devices, industrial machinery, and other heat-sensitive equipment where they are used.
- Our DC cross-flow fans fitted with brushless DC motors ensures noiseless operations. Their brushless motor and fan design assures smooth and quiet performance, making them ideal for noise-sensitive environments across commercial and industrial facilities.
- DC cross-flow fans are powered by direct current (DC) motors, which ensure efficient energy utilization. These fans enable precise airflow control and allow users to operate them at different speeds. With this feature, these fans help minimize power consumption.
Applications of DC Cross Flow Fans and Blowers
We regularly design, engineer and deliver DC cross flow fans for the following cooling applications.
- Electronics cooling
- HVAC systems
- Automotive applications
- Industrial equipment
- Medical equipment
Over the years, we have successfully delivered DC and AC cross-flow fans in different specifications to our clients across industries. This experience, combined with our extensive knowledge of industry trends and access to advanced engineering technologies, has helped us deliver all projects within deadlines without compromising quality. This expertise has enabled us to establish a loyal customer base of satisfied and returning clients. If you are looking for DC cross-flow fans, axial fans, blowers, dust proof cooling fans and more for your cooling applications or need an opinion on any product featured on this page, we encourage you to contact our team without hesitation. We are here to assist you and provide the necessary support.