DC cooling fans are used in industrial applications. These fans find great applications in mechanical, electronic, and computer device cooling operations. A heated device can cause severe damage, therefore cooling is certainly preferred. However, dust can also cause unexpected interruption to industrial appliances that is why dust proof DC fans are preferred. In order to achieve 100% dust proof abilities of a DC cooling fan, its design and assembly have to be precise.
Standard Features of DC Cooling Fans by Sofasco
Being a prominent DC cooling fan manufacturer and a long time contributor in the industry, we only offer products that fit customer’s requirements. Our precisely designed and operation-centric DC cooling fan possesses the following features.
- Sizes: Our series of dust proof DC cooling fans are available in a range of sizes. The sizes range from 75mm to 120MM. However, these are standard sizes, we can customize DC cooling fans varying sizes according to customer requirements.
- Impellers: The impellers of our DC fans are constructed with plastic material compliant to UL94V-0 standards. The impellers are designed for desired air drag and airflow.
- Materials: The construction material for impellers and fan frame is Plastic. The material we use is RoHS and UL94V-0 compliant.
- Operating Voltage Range: DC fans work on a constant voltage, there is no voltage value fluctuation. We manufacture DC cooling fans in various voltages such as 12volts and 24 volts.
- Bearings: Our dust proof DC cooling fans are mounted with help of two ball or sleeve bearings.
- Temperature Range: The operating temperature range of our dust proof DC motors ranges from -10°C to 70°C. However, the storage temperature range of these fans is from -40°C to 70°C.
- Safety Standards: Our Dc cooling fans are manufactured in adherence to UI, TUV, RoHS, and CE standards.
- Expected Life Cycle: The ball bearing possesses a life expectancy of 70,000 hours and sleeve bearings to possess 30,000 hours at 40°C.
Benefits of Using Dust Proof DC Cooling Fans
Dust proof DC cooling fans are popular due to the following benefits.
- Dustproof cooling fans are easy to maintain and durable due to dust-free operation.
- DC cooling fans consume a very low amount of voltage for optimum airflow.
- These fans can be connected to solar panels, batteries, etc to gain power supply.o Speed change is quick and smooth due to electromagnetic application of these fans.
- Optional 3rd wire signal rotation detection, 3rd wire signal frequency generator, and thermistor temperature control are available upon request.
Applications of Dust Proof DC Cooling Fans
The common applications of dust proof dc cooling fans are as follows.
- Exhaust gas system
- Automatic Vent Cleaning
- Air conditioners
- HVAC systems
- Compressors and Condensers
At Sofasco, we provide customized cooling solutions to meet the client’s requirements. We prioritize client application requirements and the quality of everything else. We work with them closely to understand their requirements and build products that not only serve their purpose but also offer them the best value for money. We believe this difference makes us one of the best dust proof DC cooling fan manufacturers in the US. If you intend to source your DC dust proof cooling fans, please feel free to contact us today.